The CHEF Board is pleased to announce our 2019 chapter election! Serving CHEF, your local chapter of ACHE, presents an opportunity to connect with your local healthcare community, build a lasting professional and personal network, and support the mission of CHEF and ACHE. ACHE/CHEF Chapter members are encouraged to nominate qualified colleagues or self-nominate.
- President-Elect – Must have completed at least a two-year term on CHEF or another ACHE Chapter Board of Directors. This one year term will be followed by a one year President and one year Past President term.
- Treasurer – Two Year Term
- Director (Three positions available) – Two Year Term
- Directors will serve as liaison to the Chapter Communications Committee, the Diversity and Inclusion Committee or the Education and Networking Committee.
The CHEF Nominating Committee, chaired by the Immediate Past President and comprised of the CHEF President, President-Elect and Regent will review and approve submissions for placement on the slate. Qualified candidates selected to be placed on the slate will be contacted by Friday, September 28, 2018.
- All nominations are due by Friday, September 14, 2018.
- The 2019 Proposed Slate will be sent to members for approval electronically by Friday, October 12, 2018.
- The final 2019 CHEF Board of Directors will be announced via email the week of November 12, 2018 and recognized during the CHEF Annual Meeting in February, 2019.