The Annual sponsorship program is designed for maximum participation and engagement with CHEF membership through all chapter events and communications held throughout the year.
Your organization will be able to:
- Engage with and learn from local healthcare senior leaders
- Be a visible partner with CHEF for the entire year
- Connect and grow your organization’s healthcare network within the Chicagoland area
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to further strengthen your relationships with CHEF members and the local healthcare community.
If submitting payment via check, please download the 2019 CHEF Sponsorship Prospectus form and submit by mail, fax ,or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit payment online via credit card, complete the Online Sponsorship Agreement by clicking below:
2019 Sponsorship Program Details:
Sponsorship Program Highlights:
- Each Sponsor will be assigned a Sponsor Liaison to ensure high communication and benefit delivery
- All Sponsorships are 12 Months in duration
- Platinum level sponsorships run from January-December only
- If Platinum level is filled for 2019, Gold and Silver Level Sponsors will have priority to upgrade in future years, when available
- Gold and Silver Level Sponsorships can start at any time, and will run for 12 Months
- Sponsors do not influence educational program content, selected speakers, and/or C-suite hosts
- Complimentary registrations only offered for CHEF Managed Events. Sponsor liaison will clarify which programs are eligible
- Specific program benefits are offered only as listed
- In-kind Sponsorships will also be considered by the CHEF Board of Directors for specific needs