The CHEF Board is pleased to announce our 2020 chapter election! Serving CHEF, your local chapter of ACHE, presents an opportunity to connect with your local healthcare community, build a lasting professional and personal network, and support the mission of CHEF and ACHE. ACHE/CHEF Chapter members are encouraged to nominate qualified colleagues or self-nominate.
Open positions for the 2020 Board:
- President-Elect – Must have served at least one (1) complete two-year term on CHEF or another ACHE Chapter Board of Directors. This one year term will be followed by a one year President and one year Past President term.
- Secretary – Two Year Term
- Director (Two positions available) – Two Year Term
- Directors will serve as liaison to the Membership and Advancement Committee or the Sponsorship and Development Committee.
The CHEF Nominating Committee, chaired by the Immediate Past President and comprised of the CHEF President, President-Elect and Regent will review and approve submissions for placement on the slate. Qualified candidates selected to be placed on the slate will be contacted by Friday, October 4, 2019.
- All nominations are due by Friday, September 13, 2019.
- The 2020 Proposed Slate will be sent to members for approval electronically by Friday, October 11, 2019.
- The final 2020 CHEF Board of Directors will be announced via email the week of November 11, 2019 and recognized during the CHEF Annual Meeting on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Please direct any questions regarding this process or the positions to email@example.com.