A Message From Your President
It’s finally football season with the NFL and NCAA kickoffs, and fall is soon upon us. Thank you to everyone who participated in our recent activities. The August Networking event at Bar 10 was awesome, with over 70 attendees! We have just closed our nominations for the 2020 Board of Directors and are very excited with our slate of nominees!
With Fall approaching, it is a busy time at CHEF with numerous Face to Face credit events, C Suite dinners, and networking events. Please take the time to attend one of these valuable events.
- C Suite Dinner Series with John Combes, MD, Senior Vice President, Public Policy and External Relations at ACGME. November 5, @5:30-8p. (All are welcome – you do not have to be a C-Suite or Sr. Leader to attend.
- 2019 ACHE/CHEF Fellowship Program: Healthcare Administrative Fellowships: Advancing the Healthcare Administrative Fellowships: Advancing the Next Generation Leader, Thursday, September 26, 2019, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Rush University Medical Center’s Searle Conference Center, 1725 W. Harrison Street, 5th Floor, Room 500, Chicago, IL.
- 2019 ACHE/CHEF Consulting, Insurance and Association Program – Careers in the New Growth Industry, Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Northwestern Prentice Women’s Hospital Education Center, 250 East Superior Street, 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL. Register Today.
- CHEF October Networking Reception at Loyola University Chicago. October 10 @ 5:30-7:30pm, 16 E. Pearson, 10th Floor, Chicago, IL
- CHEF Face to Face Education Event. October 18, NIU Naperville Conference Center. All day event, with 6 Face to Face credits.
We are always looking to expand our offerings and for members to participate on any of our five standing committees. Please check us out at www.chefchicago.org
SAVE THE DATE! We are excited to announce the date for our 2020 CHEF Annual Meeting. It will be Thursday, February 26 at Soldier Field. Stay tuned for future details, but make sure to mark your calendars!
See everyone at an upcoming CHEF event!
Craig Miller, FACHE