ACHE’s 2018–2019 Nominating Committee is calling for applications for service beginning in 2019. All members are encouraged to participate in the nominating process. ACHE Fellows are eligible for any of the Governor and Chairman-Elect vacancies and are eligible for the Nominating Committee vacancies within their district. Open positions on the slate include:
- Nominating Committee Member, District 2 (two-year term ending in 2021)
- Nominating Committee Member, District 3 (two-year term ending in 2021)
- Nominating Committee Member, District 6 (two-year term ending in 2021)
- Four Governors (three-year terms ending in 2022)
Please refer to the following district designations for the open positions:
- District 2: District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia
- District 3: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
- District 6: Air Force, Army, Navy, Veterans Affairs
Candidates for Chairman-Elect and Governor should submit an application to serve that includes a copy of their resume and up to 10 letters of support. For details, please review the Candidate Guidelines, including guidance from the Board of Governors to the Nominating Committee regarding the personal competencies of Chairman-Elect and Governor candidates and the composition of the Board of Governors.
Candidates for the Nominating Committee should only submit a letter of self-nomination and a copy of their resume.
All correspondence should be addressed to Edward H. Lamb, chairman, Nominating Committee, c/o Julie Nolan, and the applications to serve and self-nominations must be submitted electronically to email@example.com and received by July 15, 2018.
The first meeting of ACHE’s 2018–2019 Nominating Committee will be held on March 27, during the 2018 Congress on Healthcare Leadership in Chicago. The committee will be in open session at 2:45 p.m. During the meeting, an orientation session will be conducted for potential candidates, giving them the opportunity to ask questions regarding the nominating process. Immediately following the orientation, an open forum will be provided for ACHE members to present and discuss their views of ACHE leadership needs.
Following the July 15 submission deadline, the committee will meet to determine which candidates for Chairman-Elect and Governor will be interviewed. All candidates will be notified in writing of the committee’s decision by Sept. 30, and candidates for Chairman-Elect and Governor will be interviewed in person on Oct. 25.
To review the Candidate Guidelines, visit ache.org/CandidateGuidelines. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Nolan at (312) 424-9367 or firstname.lastname@example.org.