IHA-Rush University Leadership Academy for Healthcare Transformation
Sponsored and produced by IHA and Rush University, the Leadership Academy blends industry knowledge with the development of leadership skills during three months of classroom sessions, webinars and project work to help prepare up-and-coming executives for the challenges of healthcare transformation.
The Leadership Academy is designed for:
- Aspiring leaders on track for the C-suite
- Senior-level directors or managers in finance, operations, strategy/business development and clinical leadership
- Mid-management clinical and non-clinical staff, including physician leaders, department heads and nurse leaders
- Opening Session: September 12-13, 2017 (IHA Leadership Summit)
- Interim Session: September 28-29, 2017
- Intersession Webinars: TBA
- Closing Session: December 7-8, 2017
For more information,?click here to view program brochure.
Register online?- Register by June 30, 2017 for a $500 discount per registration. (You must upload a copy of your resume or CV as part of the online registration process.)
Hotel Lodging Information?- coming soon
Program questions:?David Strickland, IHA Assistant VP of Education and Knowledge Strategies; 630.276.5436
Registration questions:?Lorri Vanecek, IHA Assistant Meeting Planner; 630.276.5440
Logistical questions:?Michelle Murphy, Department of Health Systems Management, Rush University; 312.942.7168