To become a member of the local chapter in your area you must join ACHE. If you are currently a member of ACHE, you can find out more about your local chapter by signing in to the Chapters area of My ACHE. The local chapter to which you are assigned is based on the location of your work address as shown in our records. Additionally, as an ACHE member, you may opt-in to the contact lists of up to five additional chapters at no charge. Those chapters will send you notices and announcements about upcoming activities.
You can join ACHE by clicking here (http://www.ache.org/joinache.cfm).
To be eligible for Member status, you must have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- An interest in or commitment to the profession of healthcare management
Dues are paid as follows:
- $160 annual dues for first two years of membership, or prorated the first year, based on the month you join
- $265 annual dues for your third, fourth, and fifth year of membership
- $345 annual dues for your sixth year of membership
- $345 annual dues for Fellow status (learn more about becoming an ACHE Fellow)
Membership dues includes access to both ACHE and CHEF benefits and resources.