All dues paying members of ACHE in the Chicagoland area are assigned CHEF as their default local chapter.? Those who choose to distinguish themselves among their peers can chose to apply for Fellowship in the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE).? The requirements to become an FACHE include:
- Masters or other post-baccalaureate degree.
- Pass the Board of Governor?s Exam
- Include the names of your three references on your application.
- Be in a healthcare management position and have five years of healthcare management experience.
- Have three years tenure as an ACHE Member, Faculty Associate or International Associate
- Earn 40 hours of continuing education
- Participate in two healthcare and two community/civic activities during the three years before you become a Fellow.
To learn more about Fellowship, click here (http://www.ache.org/mbership/credentialing/credentialing.cfm)