Recognize Local Excellence!
It’s time to nominate your colleague(s) for a 2022 CHEF/Regent’s Award. This year there are eight (8) awards to choose from in the following categories:
- NEW – CHEF Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Performance Excellence Award (Individual/Group)
- Healthcare Leadership (Individual)
- Career Achievement (Individual)
- Health Studies Student/Administrative Fellow Leadership (Individual)
- Innovations (Group/Team)
- Service Excellence (Group/Team)
- Community Leadership Award (Individual)
- Young Healthcare Executive (Individual Under Age 40).
All applications and supporting documentation should be submitted via email by Monday, November 28, 2022 to email@example.com.
All applications and materials MUST be submitted by the deadline.
Award Recipients will be selected by the end of the year and recognized at the 47th CHEF Annual Meeting, Thursday, February 23, 2023 at The Drake Oak Brook.
- QUICK reference guide on the awards, click here.
- Complete list of award descriptions, click here.
- 2022 Award Nomination Application, click here.
Don’t Miss The Chance to Showcase Individuals and Teams in our Community